Of course, we want you to be happy with your purchase from Wind River Equine. In the event you wish to return an item, however, we will do our best to make the return process as smooth as possible. You must notify us of your intent to return an item within 14 days of its delivery to you. Once you have notified us of your intent to return, you have an additional 14 days to ship the item*. *Please see our shipping address below.
Wind River Equine
- Items must be returned in BRAND NEW condition with all tags, packaging, etc. Returns made without all original packaging or in other-than-brand-new condition are subject to a 20% restocking fee or refusal of the return. If you are returning a boxed product (boots, helmets etc.), do not use that box as the shipping box. The product box must be in new condition as well.
- If you did not receive an invoice with your package, please log into your account and print an invoice to include with your return or exchange. Make a note on the invoice stating the reason for return. If you wish to exchange an item, please note the replacement item as well.
- You are responsible for shipping an item back to us. Exchanges ship upon receipt unless other arrangements have been made.
- Making a return? Once an item is returned to stock, a refund is made back to the original payment method within 30 days thereof. Items returned outside the specified timeframe will be issued a refund in the form of store credit.
- Please ship all returns and exchanges to:
Wind River Equine
7013 W. Hedberg Rd.
Falun, KS 67442
- We cannot accept returns for the following items: Chemicals, Custom orders, Burlingham or Triple Crown items.
- Custom Orders may only be returned if we have made mistake with your order.